List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Tubod, in the Lanao del Norte Province within Region X in the Republic of The Philippines
Barakanas • Baris • Bualan • Bulod • Camp V • Candis • Caniogan • Dalama • Kakai Renabor • Kalilangan • Licapao • Malingao • Palao • Patudan • Pigcarangan • Pinpin • Poblacion • Pualas • San Antonio • Santo Niño • Taden • Tangueguiron • Taguranao • Tubaran
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Lanao del Norte Province within Region X in the Republic of The Philippines
Bacolod || Baloi || Baroy || Kapatagan || Kauswagan || Kolambugan || Lala || Linamon || Magsaysay || Maigo || Matungao || Munai || Nunungan || Pantao Ragat || Pantar || Poona Piagapo || Salvador || Sapad || Sultan Naga Dimaporo || Tagoloan || Tangcal || Tubod (Capital)
Cities in the province of Lanao del Norte: Iligan City
Tubod, Lanao del Norte Official Seal
Tubod, Lanao del Norte
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Lanao del Norte|
Location of Lanao del Norte within the Philippines
Tubod, Lanao del Norte Municipal Hall
MCC Hotel, Tubod, Lanao del Norte
- Tubod is the capital municipality of Lanao del Norte.
- Tubod derived its name from the spring located at Sitio Baybay of Barangay Poblacion. According to the old folks, even during the longest dry season, the spring will not drain. Tubod comes from the Cebuano word “the water source”. History pointed out that Christian immigrants from Luzon and Visayas settled in this part of the region.
- Mayor's Office 2F Municipal Building Poblacion, Tubod, Lanao del Norte Telefax:063) 341-5596
- 1 Geography of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 2 Location of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 3 History of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 4 People of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 5 Local Government Unit LGU of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 8 Religions in Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 16 Philippine Cycling
- 17 Tubod, Lanao del Norte Photo Gallery
- 18 Disclaimer
Geography of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Geography of Tubod
- Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares): 24,680
- article below copied verbatim from: www.dilg10.org/tubod/
The uppermost areas of Tubod is blessed with rich and fertile antipolo clay loan soil. Of the aforementioned land area, more than 30% are characterized by flat and plain terrain bounded in the South by the source of Cabuyao River from which the irregation resources of Kapatagan valley had been tapped. The adjacent areas are characterized by gentle slopes ideal for corn farming, banana production and other vegetable croppings. The most important trait of this antipolo clay loan soil is its suitability for rice and corn, banana, vegetables and other root crops. However, this vast resources were not developed up to the optimum so that the socio-economic well-being of the people is not sustained nor improved. The major concerned that confronts the municipal government of Tubod is this field is how to infuse effectively the much needed technical information to the end-users which are the farmers and how to give appropriate incentives and/or incite interests within them to be more agriculturally productive.
With the institutionalization of Sagingan Celebration to be spearheaded by the Department of Tourism, it is expected to provide great opportunities and contributions in promoting and accelerating agricultural development and at the same time provide opportunities for the promotion of tourism industry in Tubod.
Location of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 8.0540° N, 123.7910° E - Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Coordinates
- article below copied verbatim from: www.dilg10.org/tubod/
TUBOD the "Capital Town" of the Province of Lanao del Norte is strategically located along the South Eastern shores of Panguil Bay and is about 60 kilometers South West of Iligan City, 10 kilometers South of Ozamiz City and about 2 kilometers West of Tangub City.
It is bounded by Panguil Bay and the Municipality of Kolambugan on the North, and Magsaysay on the North East, the municipality of Munai on the East, and the municipalities of Salvador and Nunungan on the South, and the municipality of Baroy on the South West. It has a regular terrain with low planes in the interior and undulating hills to rugged mountains along the Northern portion down to South Eastern portion of the municipality.
Tubod has 24 barangays and occupies a land area of 24,000 hectares. Rainfull prevent every month although it is outside the typhoon belt. It has an annual mean temperature of 26.67C and a mean monthly rainfall distribution of less than 74 millimeters. Of the total area of the municipality, 289.05 hectares as public lands both alienable and disposable and forestal land, 310 hectares rice land, 73.24 hectares as fishpond and swamp lands and 117.44 hectares as residential land.
History of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- article below copied verbatim from: www.dilg10.org/tubod/
TUBOD derived its name from the spring located at Sitio Baybay of Barangay Poblacion. According to the old folks, even during longest dry sesson, the spring will not drain. Tubod comes from the Visayan word meaning "the water source".
History pointed out that migrant from the Christian provinces in Visayas and Luzon settled in this part of the region. Latest survey shows that the Christian-Muslims in the municipality is about 97.3.
Republic Act No. 58 separated the Bario of Tubod from its mother municipality of Kolambugan to become a municipality effective October 17, 1946. On February 3, 1982, Parliamentary Bill No. 568 was enacted by the Batasang Pambansa in session assembled, transferring the site of Provincial Government of Lanao del Norte from Iligan City to Municipality of Tubod, making it the "Capital Town" of the Lanao del Norte.
The late Hon. Rufo dela Cruz was sworn into office as the appointed Municipal Mayor on Marrch 14, 1947. In the local election of 1947, the late Honorable Fausto Alvia as elected as Municipal Mayor. On June 10, 1949, the President Quirino issued Executive Order No. 222 creating the Municipality of Baroy whereby all the elected Municipal Officials except the councilor Arsenio A. Quibranza, opted to served Baroy thus leading to the appointment of the Municipal Officials of Tubod with the late Honorable Arsenio A. Quibranza as Municipal Mayor effective June 24, 1949. In 1951 local elections the latter was elected as the Municipal Mayor and was re-elected twice during the 1955 and 1959 local elections, his term ended on March 8, 1962 when he was appointed by President Diosdado Macapagal as Vice Governor of Lanao del Norte. By the law of succession, the Vice Mayor Trifon A. Tabuco became the Municipal Mayor of Tubod and held the position until December 31, 1963. In the 1963 election, Honorable Jesus Perez was elected Municipal Mayor and was re-elected also in the 1967 election whose term ended on December 31, 1971. In 1971 election, the late Honorable Marcelino Pepito was elected Municipal Mayor whose term ended on January 31, 1979 when the late Honorable Romana dela Cruz Neri too her oath and assumed office as appointed Municipal Mayor. In 1980 election, the latter was elected as the Municipal Mayor whose term ended as an aftermath of the February 25, 1986 EDSA Revolution. The Municipal government of Tubod was governed since by OICs Panfilo dela Cruz, Rooseque B. Calacat and Panfilo Labunog, respectively, until January 31, 1988. In February 2, 1988 election, the Honorable Romana dela Cruz Neri was elected again as the Municipal Mayor of Tubod. She held the same office until she was defeated by Honorable Constancio A. Pepito in 1992 synchronized national and local elections, who held the position for three consecutive terms. In 2001 elections, Honorable Eduardo C. Mansueto was elected as Municipal Mayor and held the position for three consecutive terms. During the national and local elections in 2010, the Honorable Nelieta Quibranza-Noval, who boarded the wagon of politics just like her father the late Honorable Arsenio A. Quibranza, was elected as Municipal Mayor and hold the position until at present.
People of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- Population of Tubod (as of 2015 Census) = 47,165
- Population of Tubod (as of May 1, 2010 Census) = 46,332
- Population of Tubod (as of Aug 1, 2007) census: 44,095
- Registered Voters as of (2010): 27,428
Local Government Unit LGU of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected Officials of Tubod for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Tubod: BAGOL, LEONCIO CAPANGPANGAN
- Vice-Mayor of Tubod: JUMALON, CLIFFORD JUMARITO
- Councilors of Tubod:
- SANCHEZ-CORTES, NOREEN PEPITO
- SAMANIEGO, VIRGILIA ARDON
- MANSUETO, EDUARDO CASTRO
- PEPITO, RUDY LIMOT
- MANOOP, ROGELIO JR TABIGUE
- PEPITO, NELLY MANSUETO
- PIDO, EDWARD ONG
- TADURA, LEMUEL BENDONG
- Elected Officials of Tubod for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Tubod: Nelieta Noval
- Vice-Mayor of Tubod: Leoncio Bagol
- Councilors of Tubod:
- Danny Yanoc Jr.
- Edward Pido
- Clifford Jumalon
- Rudy Pepito
- Amay Samaniego
- Tata Manoop
- Nicasio Lacson Jr.
- Alfredo Manosa Jr.
- Elected Officials of Tubod for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Tubod: NOVAL, NENEN (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- Vice-Mayor of Tubod: PIDO, EDWARD (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- Councilors of Tubod:
- YANOC, DANNY JR. INDEPENDENT 5287 8.92%
- JUMALON, CLIFFORD (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 5061 8.53%
- MANOOP, TATA (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 4893 8.25%
- JUMARITO, LORIANO (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 4437 7.48%
- MANOSA, ALFREDO JR. (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 4371 7.37%
- SAMANIEGO, AMAY (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 4184 7.06%
- PEPITO, NELLY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 3802 6.41%
- PALOMARES, DICK INDEPENDENT 3653 6.16%
- Elected Officials of Tubod for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Tubod Nelieta Quibranza Noval
- Vice-Mayor of Tubod Eduardo Castro Mansueto
- Councilors of Tubod:
- Elected Officers of Tubod for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor Eduardo Castro Mansueto
- Vice-Mayor Nelieta Quibranza Noval
Businesses in Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tubod, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Religions in Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
Schools in Tubod
- Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Rizal, Poblacion
- Tel: 341-5199
- Mercy Junior College
- Rizal, Poblacion
- Tel: 063-341-5157
- Mindanao Cooperative Institute of Tech.
- Tel: 063-341-5893
Economy of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
The economy of Tubod
Natural Resources of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Tubod is the site of the Mindanao Civic Center which houses a hotel, cafeteria, gym, swimming pool, oval, and other sports facilities. MCC is as impressive 71-hectare integrated complex with 5-hectare provincial trade center, 18-hectare sports facilities with 48-hectares still open for the proposed 18-hole golf course, picnic park and sports academy. MCC was the first sports hub of the First Mindanao Friendship Games. The main stadium has a seating capacity of 14,000.
Fiestas and Traditions of Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Traditions of Tubod
Your Story about Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Tubod? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tubod. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tubod, Lanao del Norte.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tubod, Lanao del Norte Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Lanao del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines]]=
Bro. Gov. Khalid Dimaporo.in checkered shirt listening to the invocation before the program last 2013-03-18 in MCC, Tubod.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.