Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Barangays of Pudtol in the Apayao province of the Philippines
Aga • Alem • Amado • Aurora • Bacsay • Cabatacan • Cacalaggan • Cagandungan • Calabigan • Capannikian • Doña Loreta • Emilia • Imelda • Lower Maton • Lt. Bilag • Lydia • Malibang • Mataguisi • Poblacion • San Antonio (Pugo) • San Jose • San Luis • San Mariano • Swan • Upper Maton
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Aga Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pudtol Apayao|
Map location of Pudtol in the Apayao Province
Aga Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- Aga is one of the Barangays of Pudtol.
- Pudtol is in the Province of Apayao
- Apayao is within Region XIV in the Cordillera Administrative Region.
History of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Aga
People of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Total Population of Aga
Elected Government Officials of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- Elected Aga Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Eddie M. Bagnao
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Alex P. Barad
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Retuta T. Piagan
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Benjilyn P. Valentin
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Joven G. Acosta
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Recto D. Balog
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Bienvenido T. Piagan
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Gabby B. Nippa
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Jorelyn S. Burca
Businesses in Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Aga.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Aga. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Aga
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Aga, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
The schools in Aga
Economy of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Aga, Pudtol you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Aga, Pudtol, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Aga, Pudtol. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Aga. This will help boost the local economy of Aga. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Aga landmarks here.
- Places to see in Aga:
Fiestas and Traditions of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Fiesta date of Aga
Your Story about Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Tell your story about Aga. You can talk about the good things in Aga or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Aga. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Aga? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Aga. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Aga? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Aga? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Aga.
- Triumphant Pacquiao back in PH
- Friday, April 18, 2014 2:29 pm
- MANILA -- Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao returned home to the Philippines on Good Friday, five days after reclaiming his WBO welterweight title from Timothy Bradley.
- The eight-division world champion arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport via Philippine Airlines at 4:30 a.m. before taking a connecting flight to his hometown in General Santos City. ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Be ready to sacrifice for others – Aquino
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Manila, Philippines — President Benigno S. Aquino III encouraged Filipinos to do good deeds even after Lent as he expressed hope for a peaceful and meaningful observance of this year’s Holy Week.
- In his Holy Week message, the President said Filipinos should emulate the example of Jesus Christ by being humble and ready to sacrifice for others ....................... Full Story»
- Index hits fresh 8-month high
- Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Better-than-expected Chinese economic growth and the continued uptick in Wall St. pushed the bellwether index to a fresh eight-month high yesterday.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index rose 0.75 percent or 49.52 points to end at 6,671.18, its highest closing since 6,728 on July 30. The broader All Shares index added 0.61 percent or 24.46 points to 4,013.03 ....................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Aga, Pudtol?
We want to give the people of Aga the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Aga is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Aga participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Aga.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Aga.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Aga, Pudtol, Apayao Photo Gallery Gallery]]
[[Category:Pudtol, Apayao Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Apayao, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines]]