Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Barangays of Pudtol in the Apayao province of the Philippines
Aga • Alem • Amado • Aurora • Bacsay • Cabatacan • Cacalaggan • Cagandungan • Calabigan • Capannikian • Doña Loreta • Emilia • Imelda • Lower Maton • Lt. Bilag • Lydia • Malibang • Mataguisi • Poblacion • San Antonio (Pugo) • San Jose • San Luis • San Mariano • Swan • Upper Maton
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Aga Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pudtol Apayao|
Map location of Pudtol in the Apayao Province
Aga Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- Aga is one of the Barangays of Pudtol.
- Pudtol is in the Province of Apayao
- Apayao is within Region XIV in the Cordillera Administrative Region.
History of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Aga
People of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Total Population of Aga
Elected Government Officials of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- Elected Aga Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Eddie M. Bagnao
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Alex P. Barad
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Retuta T. Piagan
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Benjilyn P. Valentin
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Joven G. Acosta
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Recto D. Balog
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Bienvenido T. Piagan
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Gabby B. Nippa
- APAYAO, PUDTOL, AGA: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Jorelyn S. Burca
Businesses in Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Aga, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
The schools in Aga
Economy of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Aga, Pudtol you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Aga, Pudtol, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Aga, Pudtol. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Aga. This will help boost the local economy of Aga. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Aga landmarks here.
- Places to see in Aga:
Fiestas and Traditions of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Fiesta date of Aga
Your Story about Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Tell your story about Aga. You can talk about the good things in Aga or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Aga. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Aga? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Aga. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Aga? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Aga? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Aga.
- Cray claims Rio Olympics berth
- Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Fil-Am hurdler Eric Cray emerged as the first Pinoy athlete to earn a berth to the 2016 Olympics after meeting the Olympic-qualifying standard recently at the Cayman Invitational Athletics.
- Cray posted 49.12 seconds in the men’s 400-meter hurdles in that meet, hitting the qualifying mark of 49.40 seconds set by the International Amateur Athletics Federation (IAAF) ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- DOST-ICTO targets 500 startups in the Philippines by 2018
- Thursday, May 28, 2015
- FIVE hundred startups in the Philippines in 2018.
- This is the “ambitious but doable” goal of the Department of Science and Technology Information and Communications Office, said Rick Amores, DOST-ICTO Visayas Cluster 1 Director, under the National Startup Roadmap which is eyed to be published within the year ......................... Full Story»
- StanChart sees Q1 GDP up 6.3%
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015 9:36 pm
- STANDARD Chartered Bank said brisk growth in the construction and services sectors likely pushed Philippine economic growth to above 6 percent in the first quarter of this year from a year earlier.
- Jeff Ng, StanChart Asia economist, said gross domestic product (GDP) growth may have retained a “healthy” pace of 6.3 percent in the first three months compared with the revised 6.6 percent in the fourth quarter and 5.6 percent in the first quarter of last year ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Aga, Pudtol?
We want to give the people of Aga the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Aga is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Aga participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Aga.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Aga.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Aga, Pudtol, Apayao Photo Gallery Gallery]]
[[Category:Pudtol, Apayao Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Apayao, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Aga, Pudtol, Apayao, Philippines]]