Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of San Isidro, in the Bohol Province, Philippines
Abehilan • Baryong Daan • Baunos • Cabanugan • Caimbang • Cambansag • Candungao • Cansague Norte • Cansague Sur • Causwagan Sur • Masonoy • Poblacion
Cabanugan Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Isidro, Bohol|
San Isidro Bohol
Cabanugan Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- Cabanugan is one of the Barangays of San Isidro.
- San Isidro is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
History of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cabanugan
People of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Cabanugan
Elected Government Officials of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Cabanugan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cabanugan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Cabanugan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Cabanugan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Cabanugan
Economy of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cabanugan, San Isidro you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cabanugan, San Isidro, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cabanugan, San Isidro. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cabanugan. This will help boost the local economy of Cabanugan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cabanugan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Cabanugan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cabanugan
Your Story about Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Cabanugan. You can talk about the good things in Cabanugan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cabanugan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Cabanugan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cabanugan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Cabanugan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Cabanugan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Cabanugan.
- Kayak Explore tilt slated
- Friday, May 17, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Recreational and competitive kayakers get a chance to test themselves when the two-day 2013 Anvaya Cove Kayak Explore marathon and eco-touring gets going June 1-2 at the Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club.
- Open to both club members and guests, the third edition of the annual event, serving as the kickoff leg of this year’s Philippine Kayaking Series, features various competition races and sports clinics on the first day, highlighted by the 25k kayak marathon. Also on tap are the 6k beach run-kayak relay race, a 3km novice race for beginners, crazy 8’s kayak slaloms, kayaking and stand-up paddling clinics..........Full Story »
News and Events
- Public ownership of stocks rises
- Friday, May 17, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Public ownership of companies listed in the local bourse is increasing, the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) said.
- In a recent study, the operator of the country’s only stock exchange said the free float level hit 33.4 percent as of end-March..........Full Story
- Foreign firms relocate to PH
- Thursday, May 16, 2013 00:00
- Good governance, industrial peace and comparatively low labor costs are becoming magnets for manufacturing companies in other countries to relocate to the Philippines.
- This observation was made CBRE Philippines, a property consultancy firm which said such relocation would help spur demand for property in the industrial zones. CBRE said the transfer would also keep prices steady mainly as a function of meaningful competition in a market driven economy..........Full Story
- Cabanugan, San Isidro Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cabanugan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cabanugan, San Isidro Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Cabanugan, San Isidro?
We want to give the people of Cabanugan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cabanugan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cabanugan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Cabanugan.