Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of San Isidro, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Abehilan • Baryong Daan • Baunos • Cabanugan • Caimbang • Cambansag • Candungao • Cansague Norte • Cansague Sur • Causwagan Sur • Masonoy • Poblacion
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Cabanugan Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Isidro, Bohol|
San Isidro Bohol
Cabanugan Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- Cabanugan is one of the Barangays of San Isidro.
- San Isidro is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
History of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cabanugan
People of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Cabanugan
Elected Government Officials of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Cabanugan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bohol, San Isidro, Cabanugan, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Disocoro M Ambe
- Bohol, San Isidro, Cabanugan, Kagawad 1, Verando D Sapungay
- Bohol, San Isidro, Cabanugan, Kagawad 2, Andresa P Moreno
- Bohol, San Isidro, Cabanugan, Kagawad 3, Samuel C Dumaguit
- Bohol, San Isidro, Cabanugan, Kagawad 4, Mary Jean M Cosmo
- Bohol, San Isidro, Cabanugan, Kagawad 5, Lilybeth G Ranay
- Bohol, San Isidro, Cabanugan, Kagawad 6, Roque P Sumipo
- Bohol, San Isidro, Cabanugan, Kagawad 7, Daria G Cosmo
- Bohol, San Isidro, Cabanugan, SK Chairman, Joniel P Helig
Businesses in Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Cabanugan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Cabanugan
Economy of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cabanugan, San Isidro you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cabanugan, San Isidro, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cabanugan, San Isidro. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cabanugan. This will help boost the local economy of Cabanugan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cabanugan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Cabanugan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cabanugan
Your Story about Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Cabanugan. You can talk about the good things in Cabanugan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cabanugan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Cabanugan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cabanugan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Cabanugan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Cabanugan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Cabanugan.
- MacClugage: Pinoy jet ski riders potential world champs
- Friday, January 30, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - American world jet ski champion Chris MacClugage believes Filipino riders have what it takes to excel internationally.
- He took note of the impressive achievements of ace riders Paul del Rosario and BJ Ang in the Pro Class of the annual World Jet Ski Finals held annually in Lake Havasu City – the acknowledged Olympics of Water Sports ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Q4 spurt boosts ’14 growth to 6.1% Phl now on solid, sustainable trajectory – Purisima
- Friday, January 30, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - A surprising 6.9-percent growth spurt in the last quarter of 2014 propelled the Philippine economy to a full-year expansion of 6.1 percent, the second-fastest in Asia, the country’s top economic officials reported yesterday.
- In a press briefing, Economic Planning Secretary Arsenio Balisacan said the fourth quarter and full-year growth figures both surpassed market expectation of six percent and 5.8 percent, respectively ......................... Full Story»
- PH GDP grew 6.1% in 2014, 6.9% in 4th quarter
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:43 am
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine economy grew by 6.1 percent in 2014, slower than the 7.2-percent expansion posted in 2013, the National Economic and Development Authority announced on Thursday.
- The 2014 figure was below the government’s goal of 6.5-7.5 percent growth, but within the 6-7 percent range that economic managers had said was more “realistic.” ......................... Full Story»
- Cabanugan, San Isidro Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cabanugan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cabanugan, San Isidro Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cabanugan, San Isidro, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Cabanugan, San Isidro?
We want to give the people of Cabanugan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cabanugan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cabanugan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Cabanugan.