Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Lipa City, in the Batangas Province within Region IV-A(Calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Adya | Anilao | Anilao-Labac | Antipolo Del Norte | Antipolo Del Sur | Bagong Pook | Balintawak | Banaybanay | Barangay 12 | Bolbok | Bugtong na Pulo | Bulacnin | Bulaklakan | Calamias | Cumba | Dagatan | Duhatan | Halang | Inosloban | Kayumanggi | Latag | Lodlod | Lumbang | Mabini | Malagonlong | Malitlit | Marauoy | Mataas Na Lupa | Munting Pulo | Pagolingin Bata | Pagolingin East | Pagolingin West | Pangao | Pinagkawitan | Pinagtongulan | Plaridel | Poblacion Barangay 1 | Poblacion Barangay 2 | Poblacion Barangay 3 | Poblacion Barangay 4 | Poblacion Barangay 5 | Poblacion Barangay 6 | Poblacion Barangay 7 | Poblacion Barangay 8 | Poblacion Barangay 9 | Poblacion Barangay 9-A | Poblacion Barangay 10 | Poblacion Barangay 11 | Pusil | Quezon | Rizal | Sabang | Sampaguita | San Benito | San Carlos | San Celestino | San Francisco | San Guillermo | San Jose | San Lucas | San Salvador | San Sebastian | Santo Niño | Santo Toribio | Sapac | Sico | Talisay | Tambo | Tangob | Tanguay | Tibig | Tipacan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Lipa City, Batangas|
Lipa City, Batangas
Batangas Province, Philippines
Please Upload Picture
Location of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Poblacion Barangay 4 is one of the barangays of Lipa City
- Lipa City is in the province of Batangas
- The province of Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A(Calabarzon).
History of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poblacion Barangay 4
People of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Population of Poblacion Barangay 4, CITY OF LIPA as of 2020 census: 508
Local Government Unit LGU of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022. The elected barangay officials as of May 14, 2018 will serve until December of 2022.|
- Elected Officers for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Barangay Chairperson(Captain): Paulo Santino Tapalla Soriano
- Kagawad(Councilor): Cornelio Casanova Reyes Jr.
- Kagawad(Councilor): Noel Reyes Mendoza
- Kagawad(Councilor): Jose Edwin Apquiz Ilagan
- Kagawad(Councilor): Vivian Tangonan Go
- Kagawad(Councilor): Jason Paloma Barbachano
- Kagawad(Councilor): Miguel Maximo Dimaano Vergara
- Kagawad(Councilor): Lorna Leynes Reyes
- SK Chairperson: Justin Mark Maralit Hernandez
- Barangay Secretary: Mary Ann Flores De Ocampo
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available as of 02 November 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected officials of Poblacion Barangay 4 for the term of 2010-2013
- Batangas, Lipa City, Poblacion Barangay 4, Barangay Captain, Nestor C Reyes
- Batangas, Lipa City, Poblacion Barangay 4, Kagawad 1, Jose Edwin A Ilagan
- Batangas, Lipa City, Poblacion Barangay 4, Kagawad 2, Dennis Pascual A Ariola
- Batangas, Lipa City, Poblacion Barangay 4, Kagawad 3, Wendy R Leynes
- Batangas, Lipa City, Poblacion Barangay 4, Kagawad 4, Miguel Maximo D Vergara
- Batangas, Lipa City, Poblacion Barangay 4, Kagawad 5, Jason P Barbachano
- Batangas, Lipa City, Poblacion Barangay 4, Kagawad 6, Rodrigo L Hernandez
- Batangas, Lipa City, Poblacion Barangay 4, Kagawad 7, Noel A Mendoza
- Batangas, Lipa City, Poblacion Barangay 4, SK Chairman, Pamela Rose T Go
This is the.
- Every Government Unit in the Philippines is within a Barangay. The municipal hall, city hall, the provincial capitol building, and even the Malacañang Palace where the president resides is within a Barangay.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress. Not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads or any infrastructure need to be built, improved or repaired, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and present it to the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
- Each city or municipality is represented by the "barangay association or federation". The elected president of the Association of Barangay Council and the President of Kabataan (SK) association each have a seat in the City/Municipality council. Their powers are the same and equal to the elected city/municipality councilors. They are there to help lobby the demands of the barangays. They are not there just to collect a big salary and rub elbows with the regular elected city/municipality council, but to also represent the needs of the barangays.
- The duties of the barangay officials are specifically written in Chapter III(Punong Barangay) and Chapter IV (The Sangguniang Barangay). Read it..
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, the "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove or suspend any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed, there must be proof and there must be due process. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4, Section 60. Information is power. Be informed. Do not be intimidated by the president, senator, congressman, governor, mayor, vice-mayor, or councilors. Do your job.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- If the power lines are sagging, don't go to the power company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the power company.
- If the water lines are busted, don't wait for the water company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the water company.
- If the potholes in the road are not fixed, don't wait for the The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the DPWH.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible. Stop blaming others.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. Even the candidate for president. But after the election they ignore you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Poblacion Barangay 4
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Poblacion Barangay 4, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Poblacion Barangay 4
Economy of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City. Where does the energy source of this Lipa City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion Barangay 4 in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion Barangay 4. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion Barangay 4 landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion Barangay 4
Your Story about Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion Barangay 4. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion Barangay 4 or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion Barangay 4. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Poblacion Barangay 4
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Poblacion Barangay 4, Lipa City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: May 25, 2022
Bacolod City mayor-elect 'buckles down' amid Leonardia protest.
BACOLOD CITY – Mayor-elect Alfredo Benitez said on Tuesday night it is time to "buckle down" to work even as defeated Mayor Evelio Leonardia has formally protested his victory before the Commission on Elections (Comelec). "The people of Bacolod have spoken and it is time to move on and buckle down to work," he said in a statement.
Dumaguete archers lauded for winning SEAG gold medals
DUMAGUETE CITY – The Dumaguete City Council on Wednesday unanimously passed a resolution citing three local archers who earned gold medals for the Philippines during the recently-concluded 31st Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in Hanoi, Vietnam. The resolution for commendation and due recognition was given to Pia Elizabeth Angela Bidaure, Gabrielle Monica Bidaure, and Phoebe Nicole Amistoso, all residents of this city, during the regular session of the city council.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.