West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Barangays of Olongapo City, in the Zambales Province, within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Asinan • Banicain • Barreto • East Bajac-bajac • East Tapinac • Gordon Heights • Kalaklan • Mabayuan • New Cabalan • New Ilalim • New Kababae • New Kalalake • Old Cabalan • Pag-asa • Santa Rita • West Bajac-bajac • West Tapinac
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Olongapo City, Philippines|
Olongapo Map Locator
Location of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
History of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- source: verbatim from LGU of Olongapo City:
During the early years before world war II, barrio west tapinac was generally of low elevation and partly submerged in water during high tide as the area is beside the kalaklan river. Fishponds and nipa palm groves were common sights in this barrio with very few houses erected on higher grounds.
Before the place was opened by the u.s. naval reservation officials for occupancy, the fishponds were refilled with soil while the nipa palms and mangroves were cut and utilized into temporary houses that were built. After a span of about two years from the time the entire area was opened for habitation, the temporary houses were demolished by the occupants and bigger houses made mostly of woods and g.i. roofing’s were constructed. The barrio began to be thickly populated when the streets were widened and electric power was installed and supplied in the entire area.
People of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of West Tapinac
Local Government Unit LGU of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected West Tapinac Officials for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Barangay Chairman, Rodrigo B Del Rosario
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 1, Alicia T Villarin
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 2, Theodore F Del Rosario
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 3, Aida G Escal
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 4, Mario E Lim
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 5, Marcelo M Ragadio Sr
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 6, Wilfredo F Miranda
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 7, Rosaleen T Aranzano
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, SK Chairman, Ronald G Escal
Businesses in West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in West Tapinac, Olongapo City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in West Tapinac
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in West Tapinac, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in West Tapinac
Economy of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of West Tapinac, Olongapo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of West Tapinac, Olongapo City. Where does the energy source of this Olongapo City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of West Tapinac in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of West Tapinac. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the West Tapinac landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of West Tapinac
Your Story about West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about West Tapinac. You can talk about the good things in West Tapinac or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of West Tapinac. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of West Tapinac
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about West Tapinac, Olongapo City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.