West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Barangays of Olongapo City, in the Zambales Province, within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Asinan • Banicain • Barreto • East Bajac-bajac • East Tapinac • Gordon Heights • Kalaklan • Mabayuan • New Cabalan • New Ilalim • New Kababae • New Kalalake • Old Cabalan • Pag-asa • Santa Rita • West Bajac-bajac • West Tapinac
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Olongapo City, Philippines|
Olongapo Map Locator
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
History of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- source: verbatim from LGU of Olongapo City:
During the early years before world war II, barrio west tapinac was generally of low elevation and partly submerged in water during high tide as the area is beside the kalaklan river. Fishponds and nipa palm groves were common sights in this barrio with very few houses erected on higher grounds.
Before the place was opened by the u.s. naval reservation officials for occupancy, the fishponds were refilled with soil while the nipa palms and mangroves were cut and utilized into temporary houses that were built. After a span of about two years from the time the entire area was opened for habitation, the temporary houses were demolished by the occupants and bigger houses made mostly of woods and g.i. roofing’s were constructed. The barrio began to be thickly populated when the streets were widened and electric power was installed and supplied in the entire area.
People of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of West Tapinac
Local Government Unit LGU of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
Result not yet available as of 22 SEPTEMBER 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected West Tapinac Officials for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Barangay Chairman, Rodrigo B Del Rosario
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 1, Alicia T Villarin
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 2, Theodore F Del Rosario
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 3, Aida G Escal
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 4, Mario E Lim
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 5, Marcelo M Ragadio Sr
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 6, Wilfredo F Miranda
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, Kagawad 7, Rosaleen T Aranzano
- Zambales, Olongapo City, West Tapinac, SK Chairman, Ronald G Escal
Businesses in West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale in West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in West Tapinac, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in West Tapinac
Economy of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of West Tapinac, Olongapo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of West Tapinac, Olongapo City. Where does the energy source of this Olongapo City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of West Tapinac in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of West Tapinac. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the West Tapinac landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of West Tapinac
Your Story about West Tapinac, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about West Tapinac. You can talk about the good things in West Tapinac or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of West Tapinac. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of West Tapinac
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about West Tapinac, Olongapo City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.